1. Duma CM, Kondziolka D, Lunsford LD: Image-guided stereotactic management of non-AIDS-related cerebral infection. In: Haines SJ and Hall WA (eds.), Infections in Neurological Surgery. Neurosurgical Clinics of North America, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, WB Saunders, Co., April 1991
2. Young RF, Jacques DB, Duma CM, Rand RW, et al: Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for Treatment of Multiple Brain Metastases. In: Kondziolka D (ed): Radiosurgery 1995, Basel, Karger, 1996. Volume I pp. 92-101.
3. Duma CM, Jacques DB, Kopyov O, Mark RJ, Copcutt B, Gembus M, Farokhi HK: Functional Radiosurgery. In: Alexander, III E., and Maciunas, R. J. (eds.), Advanced Neurosurgical Navigation, Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc. New York, 1999, pp. 519-527
4. Duma CM, Jacques DB, Kopyov O, Mark RJ, Copcutt B, Farokhi HK: Gamma Knife radiosurgery for the treatment of movement disorders. In: Lunsford LD (ed.), Gamma Knife Brain Surgery. Prog Neurol Surg Basil, Karger, 1998, vol. 14, pp 195-211
5. Duma CM, Kondziolka D, Lunsford LD: Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for Paraellar Meningiomas: Results of a 10-year experience. In Shmidek (ed) Schmidek and Sweet Operative Neurosurgical Techniques, 4th ed. W.B. Saunders, New York, NY, 2000
6. Duma CM, Shea WM, Tassin J, Kondziolka D, Lunsford LD: Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for Meningiomas of the Convexity and Cavernous Sinus. In: Sinfield S and Rosseau GL (eds) Meningiomas: Contemporary Treatment, Seminars in Neurosurgery, Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc. New York, NY, 2003, vol 14, number 3, pp 267-277.
7. Duma CM: Movement Disorder Radiosurgery. In: Techniques of Neurosurgery. Radiosurgery. Lunsford LD (ed), 9(3) 181-190, September 2003.
8. Duma CM, Shea WM, Jacques DB, Kopyov O, Functional Radiosurgery. In: Youmans: Neurological Surgery. HR Winn (ed.) Saunders/Elsevier, New York, NY, 2004. pp. 4087-4094.
Quality of LifeRequest an appointment
'I was given a couple of months to live. Dr Duma is brilliant.'
'Thanks to Dr. Duma, my brain tumor has completely diminished.'
'He was knowledgeable and patient when addressing my concerns!'
'I am alive today because of Dr. Duma.'
'The standard of care Dr. Duma offers is stellar. '
'You have extended my life, not only in time, but also the quality of life.'
'He is always concerned for my well-being. I trust him with my life!'