1. Hahn EF, Lahita R, Kreek MJ, Duma CM, Inturrisi CE: Naloxone radioimmunoassay; an improved antiserum. J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 35:833-836, 1983
2. Portenoy RK, Duma CM, Foley KM: Acute herpetic and post-herpetic neuralgia: Clinical review and current management. Annals of Neurology. 20(6):651-664, 1986
3. Johnson DJ, Duma CD, Sivit C: The role for immediate operative intervention in severely head-injured children with Glasgow Coma Score of 3. Neurosurgery 30(3):320-324, 1992
4. Dubois M, Caputy A, MacCosbe P, Lea D, Duma, CM: Cerebral blood flow measurements during blood pressure control with intravenous labetalol after craniotomy. J Neurosurg Anesth 1992 (In press)
5. Flickinger JC, Lunsford, LD, Kondziolka D, Duma CM, Maitz A, Kirkwood JM: Radiosurgery and brain metastases with and without fractionated whole brain radiotherapy. (Abstract) Published in: The American Radium Society. Proceedings of the 74th Annual Meeting, Orlando Florida, 1992
6. Duma CM, Lunsford LD, Kondziolka D, Bissonette DJ, Somaza S and Flickinger JC: Radiosurgery for vascular malformations of the brainstem. (Abstract) Published in: Acta Neurochirurgica:117, Fasc. 1-2, 1992.
7. Duma CM, Lunsford LD: Percutaneous retrogasserian glycerol rhizotomy: A ten-year experience. (Abstract) Published in: Acta Neurochirurgica:117, Fasc. 1-2, 1992.
8. Kondziolka D, Duma CM and Lunsford LD: Stereotactic management of non-AIDS-related brain abscesses: Diagnosis and treatment. (Abstract) Published in: Acta Neurochirurgica::117, Fasc. 1-2, 1992.
9. Duma CM, Lunsford LD, Kondziolka D, Bissonette DJ, Somaza S and Flickinger JC: Radiosurgery for vascular malformations of the brainstem. (In press, ACTA Neurochirurgica Suppl. 58)
10. Duma CM, Lunsford LD, Kondziolka D, Harsh IV GR, Maitz AH, Bissonette DJ, Flickinger JC: Stereotactic radiosurgery of cavernous sinus meningiomas as an addition or alternative to microsurgery. Neurosurgery 32(5): 699-705, 1993
11. Flickinger JC, Lunsford LD, Linskey ME, Duma CM and Kondziolka D: Gamma knife radiosurgery for acoustic tumors: Multivariate analysis of four year results. (In press:Radiotherapy and Oncology:)
12. Tishler RB, Loeffler JS, Lunsford LD, Duma CM, Alexander III, E and Flickinger JC: Tolerance of cranial nerves of the cavernous sinus to radiosurgery: The joint center for radiation therapy and University of Pittsburgh experience. (In press, Intl J Rad Onc Biol Phys, 1993)
13. Kondziolka D, Duma ChM and Lunsford LD: Factors that enhance the likelihood of successful stereotactic treatment of brain abscesses. Acta Neurochirurgica:127:85-90,1994
14. Kondziolka DG, Lunsford, LD, Flickinger, JC, Young, RF, Vermeulen, S, Duma CD et al: Stereotactic radiosurgery for trigeminal neuralgia: a multiinstitutional study using the gamma unit. J. Neurosurgery:84:940-945, 1996
15. Kopyov OV, Jacques D, Lieberman A, Duma CM and Rogers RL: Clinical study of fetal mesencephalic intracerebral transplants for the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease. Cell Transplantation: 5(2):327-337,1996
16. Duma CM, Jacques DB, Mark RJ, et al: Gamma Knife stereotactic thalamotomy for Parkinson’s tremor: A 5-year experience. Neurosurg Focus 2(3):Article 12, 1997
17. Kopyov OV, Jacques D, Lieberman A, Duma CM and Rogers RL: Microelectrode-guided medial posteroventral radiofrequency pallidotomy for Parkinson’s disease. Journal of Neurosurgery :87:52-59, 1997
18. Kopyov OV, Kurth MC, Jacques S, Duma CM, Eagle KS: Safety of Intrastriatal Neurotransplantation for Huntington’s Disease patients. Submitted for publication, Experimental Neurology, 1997.
19. Duma CM, Jacques DB, Mark RJ, et al: Gamma Knife stereotactic thalamotomy for Parkinson’s tremor: A 5-year experience. Neurosurg Focus 2(3):Article 12, 1997
20. Kopyov OV, Jacques D, Lieberman A, Duma CM and Rogers RL: Microelectrode-guided medial posteroventral radiofrequency pallidotomy for Parkinson’s disease. Journal of Neurosurgery: 87:52-59, 1997
21. Philpott LM, Kopyov OV, Lee AJ, Jacques S, Duma CM: Neuropsychological functioning following fetal striatal transplantation in Huntington’s chorea: three case presentations. Cell Transplant 6(3):203-212, 1997
22. Kopyov OV, Jacques D, Lieberman A, Duma CM and Rogers RL: Outcome following intrastriatal fetal mesencephalic grafts for Parkinson’s patients is directly related to the volume of grafted tissue, Experimental Neurology, 1997146(2): 536-45
23. Kopyov OV, Jacques D, Lieberman A, Duma CM and Eagle KS: Outcome of intrastriatal transplantation of fetal lateral ganglionic eminence in ten Huntington’s Disease patients. Accepted for publication, Experimental Neurology, 1997
24. Kondziolka D, Flickinger J, Duma, CM, Lunsford D, et al.: New management concepts using resection and radiosurgery for parasagittal meningiomas: Results of a multicenter Gamma Knife study. Accepted for publication, Neurosurgery, 1998.
25. Duma CM, Jacques DB, Kopyov O, Mark RJ, Copcutt B, Farokhi HK: Gamma Knife radiosurgery for thalamotomy in parkinsonian tremor: a five-year experience. J Neurosurgery 88:1044-1049, 1998
26. Kopyov OV, Jacques S, Lieberman A, Duma CM, Eagle KS: Safety of intrastriatal neurotransplantation for Huntington’s disease. Exp Neurology (1):97-108, 1998
27. Duma CM, Jacques DB, Kopyov O: The treatment of movement disorders using Gamma Knife stereotactic radiosurgery. Neurosurg Clin N Am 10(2):379-389, 1999
28. Dillman RO, Duma CM, Shiltz PM, DePriest C, Ellis RA, Okamoto K, Buetel LD, DeLeon C, Chico S.: Intracavitary placement of autologous lymphokine-activated killer (LAK) cells after resection of recurrent glioblastoma. J Immunother. Sep-Oct;27(5):398-404. 2004
29. Gamma-knife radiosurgery for the treatment of ovarian cancer metastatic to the brain. Brown JV 3rd, Goldstein BH, Duma CM, Rettenmaier MA, Micha JP. Gynecol Oncol. 2005 Jun;97(3):858-61.PMID: 15943990 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
30. Kim B, Soisson ET, Duma C, Chen P, Hafer R, Cox C, Cubellis J, Minion A, Plunkett M, Mackintosh R: Image-guided helical Tomotherapy for treatment of spine tumors. ClinNeurol Neurosurg. Feb 22; [Epub ahead of print] PIMD: 18295971 [PubMed- as supplied by publisher] 2008
31.Matthews MS, Duma CM, Brant-Zawadzki M, Hasso A, Westhout FD, Klien DJ, Vanhorn D: Extrameduallary hematopoeisis with a convexity meningioma. Surg Neurol. Aug 20, [Epub ahead of print] PIMD: 177147681 [PubMed- as supplied by publisher] 2007
32. Duma CM: Movement Disorder Radiosurgery-planning physics and complication avoidances. Prog Neurol Surg.; 20-249-66. PMID: 17317994 [PubMed-indexed for MEDLINE] 2007
33. Brown JV 3rd, Goldstein BH, Duma CM, Rettenmaier MA, Micha JP: Gamma-knife Radiosurgery for the treatment of ovarian cancer metastatic to the brain Gynecol Oncol. Jun; 97 (3): 858-61. 2005
34. Kim, B., Soisson, E. T., Duma, C., et al. : Image guided helical Tomotherapy for treatment of spine tumors. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery110 (2008) 357-362: accepted December 2007.
35. Robert O. Dillman, Andrea Nanci, Scott T. Williams, Richard B. Kim, Russell A. Hafer, ColleenL. Coleman, Peter C. Wang, Christopher M. Duma, et al. Durable Complete Response of Refractory, Progressing Metistatic Melanoma after Treatment with a Patient-Specific Vaccine. Caner Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals, volume 25, number 5, (2010)
36. Brian Kim, Emilie Soisson, Christopher Duma, Peter Chen, Russell Hafer, Craig Cox, Jim Cubellis, et al: Treatment of recurrent high grade gliomas with hypofractionated stereotactic image-guided helical tomotherapy. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery 113 (2011) 509–512
Quality of LifeRequest an appointment
'I was given a couple of months to live. Dr Duma is brilliant.'
'Thanks to Dr. Duma, my brain tumor has completely diminished.'
'He was knowledgeable and patient when addressing my concerns!'
'I am alive today because of Dr. Duma.'
'The standard of care Dr. Duma offers is stellar. '
'You have extended my life, not only in time, but also the quality of life.'
'He is always concerned for my well-being. I trust him with my life!'