1. Evaluation of Pain in Trigeminal Neuralgia Patients Following Gamma Knife Radiosurgery Treatment. Principal Investigator.
2. Intralesional Adoptive Cellular Therapy of Glioblastomas w/ Interleukin-2 Stimulated Autologous Lymphocytes. Co-Principal Investigator
3. Outcomes for Glioma Patients Undergoing Intracranial Treatment with Lymphokine Activated Killer Cells (LAK): Outcomes and Comparisons to Matched Controls. Co-Principal Investigator
4. Deep Brain Stimulation of the Subthalamic Nucleus for the Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease. Co-Principal Investigator, closed April 2002.
5. A Retrospective Review of Gynecologic Patients with Metastatic Disease to the Brain Treated with Gamma-Knife Surgery. Co-Principal Investigator, closed August 2005.
6. NTI 0302: A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing Human Corticotropin-Releasing Factor (hCRF) to Dexamethasone for Control of Symptoms Associated with Peritumoral Brain Edema in Patients with Primary Malignant Glioma. Principal Investigator, December 2006.
7. NTI 0303: A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blinded, Dexamethasone-Sparing Study Comparing Human Corticotropin-Releasing Factor (hCRF) To Placebo For Control Of Symptoms Associated With Peritumoral Brain Edema In Patients With Malignant Brain Tumor Who Require Chronic Administration Of High-Dose Dexamethasone. Principal Investigator, December 2006.
8. NTI 0501: An Open-Label Extended Use Study of Human Corticotropin-Releasing Factor (hCRF) Intended for Patients Who Participate in the Dexamethasone-Sparing Trials NTI 0302 or NTI 0303. Principal Investigator, December 2006.
9. UCB Pharmaceuticals: A Retrospective Review of Tolerability and Efficacy of Anti-Epileptic Drugs in Patients Who Underwent Gamma Knife for Brain Tumor. Sub-Investigator, December 2006.